Tonewoods in this kit Tiger Myrtle and Qld Maple (neck)
Kits include the following features.
- Tops and backs are both joined at the centre seam. Centre seam supplied but not attached.
- Sound hole cut and rosette channel machined.
- Sides are formed, glued as a laminate with a slight curve on the back edge.
- Neck is a 3 piece neck with a built in tenon.
- Neck is profiled to the taper but not shaped
- Headplate is glued and peg head sized to a 12mm thickiness.
- Internal blocks are shaped to conform to upper and lower bout edge profile
- Bindings are bent.
- Unshaped Bridge blank
- Bracewood sized but not profiled.
- Tuners, nut and saddle, fret wire, fret dot markers.
- Titebond Glue.
Ukulele Kit Baritone (Tiger Myrtle)
- Product Code: Baritone
- Availability: 20
Tags: Ukulele Kit Baritone